The Community Exploration Card lets you visit some of Salt Lake City’s finest museums and cultural centers for free!
Community Exploration Cards include free admission (for up to four people) to the Clark Planetarium, The Leonardo, the Natural History Museum of Utah, Red Butte Garden, Tracy Aviary, and the Utah Museum of Fine Arts.
Because we have only a limited number of Community Exploration Cards available, the cards are given out through a random drawing each month. If you are chosen, you may borrow the card for one month and start exploring the city!
To enter the drawing, visit any City Library location to fill out an entry form. Winners are selected during the last week of each month. If you are chosen, we’ll let you know through email or text message and you will have until the end of the month to pick up your card.
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per household per month.
- Community Exploration Cards can only be checked out once every 12 months.
- You must take advantage of the free admission during the month you receive the card. Cards expire at the end of the month.
- If selected, you will be contacted via the preferred method (e-mail/text) indicated on your Library account.
- Once you are contacted, you will have seven days to check out the Community Exploration Card. After seven days we will hold an additional drawing for unclaimed cards.